DC10T Titanic & Belfast City Rail Tour
Live Commentary on the train in English.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- This tour is unguided apart from the host on the trains.
- You must bring a valid passport or EU-issued identification card and visa if required.
- Your train to Belfast departs at 7:35 AM from Dublin Connolly Station.
- Your return train to Dublin departs at 15:50 PM, 17:50 PM, or 19:50 PM from Belfast Central Station.
- British sterling currency (GBP) is required in Northern Ireland.
What you can expect
The storied past and modern bustle of Belfast await you on this tour. Discover the history of the world-famous Titanic, visit city landmarks, and take in the atmosphere of Northern Ireland's capital aboard a double-decker bus — all at your own pace.
Hop on a train and head up to Belfast to spend the day exploring the city at your leisure. Arrive at Belfast Central at 9:45 AM and pick up your hop-on hop-off pass to kick-start your Irish adventure aboard an open-top double decker bus. Take a seat and cruise around the city, absorbing the urban sights, scenic parks and gardens, historic churches, and artistic neighborhoods.
In the Titanic Quarter — the waterfront district where the RMS Titanic was built — hop off for a bit of discovery on foot. In the Titanic Belfast Visitor Center, see where the ill-fated ship was constructed, visit galleries showcasing Belfast's maritime heritage, and admire the grand architecture of the building.
Continue onto Crumlin Road Gaol, a former prison from the Victorian era. Take a peek into the eerie cells of the condemned adjacent gallows and execution chambers, and learn about the history of this prison. Built in 1845, Crumlin Road Gaol only closed its doors as a working prison in 1996.
Spend the day as you wish. Go shopping, enjoy a traditional Irish pub lunch, or stroll through 28-acres (11-ha) of gorgeous greenery in the Botanic Gardens before heading back to Dublin.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitizer provided