2-Attraction Pass: SEA LIFE Aquarium & Madame Tussauds Wax Attraction
4.5/54.5 out of 5
- Pass to 2 top Orlando attractions—SEA LIFE & Madame Tussauds
- 360-degree views of sharks & rays from an underwater tunnel
- Creatures like giant octopus, jellyfish & green sea turtles
- Intricate wax figures at the world-famous Madame Tussauds
- Realistic replicas of historical figures & pop culture icons
Sea Life Orlando & Madame Tussauds
Sea Life Orlando & Madame Tussauds Special Offer
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary.
- Hours of operation for Sea Life Orlando are 10 AM–6 PM Wednesdays through Sundays
- Hours of operation for Madame Tussauds are 10 AM–10 PM Sunday–Thursday and 10 AM–11 PM on Friday and Saturday.
- You do not have to visit both attractions on 1 day; once you visit the first attraction, you have 30 days to visit the other.
What you can expect
Combine a visit to the underwater world of SEA LIFE Aquarium with a chance to get up close and personal with your favorite celebs at Madame Tussauds, both conveniently located at ICON Park on International Drive. Visitors of all ages can get in on the fun as you scope out over 4,000 aquatic creatures at the aquarium and pose for photos with wax replicas of famous figures.
Dive into adventure! Come face-to-fin with thousands of sea creatures and learn about how you can help care for our oceans. Experience Florida’s ONLY 360 degree ocean tunnel and watch in amazement as eels, stingrays, sharks, and even a sea turtle swim over, under, and all around you! Discover something amazing at SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium,
Feel the fame at the world’s greatest wax museum, Madame Tussauds! Star in Bad Bunny’s new music video, slam dunk with Shaq, and step onto the red carpet with Zendaya, plus save Metropolis with Superman and the rest of the Justice League. Brush up on your selfie game and rub shoulders with everyone from presidents to the Hollywood elite.