Atlanta Segway Tour
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Minimum age is 14 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All passenger weights MUST be at least 100 lbs (45 kg) to 260 lbs (117 kg)
- Dress Code: no flip flops, or loose/hanging clothing; it is recommended that you bring hat, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Due to fall risk, no pregnant guests are allowed
Ebenezer Baptist Church
The historic church which was led by Dr. Kings grandfather and father.
Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site
The historical site that houses the birth home and tomb of Dr. King. Hear and see his story from cradle to grave.
The oldest cemetery in Atlanta. Last resting place for notable figures such as Maynard Jackson, Margaret Mitchell, Bobby Jones, Civil War soldiers, and Kenny Rogers.
The oldest suburb of Atlanta established in 1890. See the old Victorian homes from the time period, as well as, the home of the founder of Coca Cola.
Atlanta BeltLine Eastside Trail
Atlanta's rails to trails project. Stop at Krog Street Market, the oldest food hall in Atlanta, for a quick midway break.
Jackson Street Bridge
The #1 destination in the city for iconic skyline views. Stop and grab a group photo with the downtown skyline as the backdrop.
Georgia State University (Pass by)
The largest educational institution of GA, located in the heart of downtown Atlanta.
Krog Street Market
10 minute stop to grab a quick bite or drink.
Cabbagetown (Pass by)
Roll through one of our oldest mill town neighborhoods and see Forward Warrior, one of the largest public mural projects in Atlanta.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Gear and equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing measures in place
- Hand sanitizer provided