3-Day Classical Greece Trip from Athens
Cleaning and safety practices
- Tour group numbers restricted to a maximum of 25 people
- The impressive Corinth Canal & Rion bridge
- Epidaurus—home to a UNESCO-listed ancient theater
- Archaeological site of ancient Olympia & Mycenae
- Remnants of the ancient Temple of the Apollo
Trip - Double Room (3* Hotel)
Live Commentary in English. 3-Day Classical Greek tour including double-room accommodation at a 3-star hotel.
Trip - Single Room (3* Hotel)
Live Commentary in English. 3-Day Classical Greek tour including single-room accommodation at a 3-star hotel.
Trip - Double Room (4* Hotel)
Live Commentary in English. 3-Day Classical Greek tour including double-room accommodation at a 4-star hotel.
Trip - Single Room (4* Hotel)
Live Commentary in English. 3-Day Classical Greek tour including single-room accommodation at a 4-star hotel.
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Children 4 years old and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Each double room accommodates 2 people and each single room accommodates 1 person.
- An additional surcharge for hotel accommodation tax is payable on the day of your activity.
What you can expect
Leave the modern world behind and embark on a tour into classical Greece. Discover the small village of Epidaurus, the ancient city of Mycenae, the birthplace of the Olympic Games, and the Pan-Hellenic sanctuary of Delphi.
Day 1: Athens - Epidaurus - Mycenae Your tour of history and culture starts with a stop at the Corinth Canal before you make your way to Epidaurus. This small village is home to a UNESCO-listed ancient theater, which is famous for its outstanding acoustics and is one of the most well-preserved buildings from classical Greece. Head into the plains of Argos, where you make a stop at Nafplio en route to Mycenae. Explore Mycenae, a major military hub of ancient Greece, before departing for Olympia for dinner at your hotel.
Day 2: Olympia - Delphi Begin your day with a visit to the archaeological site of ancient Olympia, where you can see the Temples of Zeus and Hera, the altar of the Olympic flame, the Stadium, and the Archaeological Museum. Leaving Olympia, embark on a scenic drive through the countryside and visit Arachova, a village located in the hills just outside of Delphi. Take time to explore before moving on.
Day 3: Delphi - Athens Explore UNESCO-listed Delphi and discover the remains of this historic site, including an impressive theater, the famous Temple of Apollo, and the shrine of the ancient Delphic Oracle. Visit the Museum of Delphi and see an exhibition of ancient artifacts before returning to Athens.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Athens City Center (Hotel Pickup)