45-minute Walk-In Axe Throwing Experience Minneapolis
- Axe throwing safety briefing and instruction
- Skilled axe throwing coach to guide you
- Variety of simple and advanced trick shots
- No experience necessary, all skill levels are welcome
- Front of the line access during walk in hours
45-minute Axe Throwing Experience Minneapolis
Live Commentary in English.
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Children 5-17 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- You must show your e-voucher to the coach on-site before you throw
What you can expect
We’re excited to introduce you to the sport of axe throwing! This thrilling traditional Canadian backyard pastime is now bigger than ever in urban communities. Enjoy a 45-minute axe throwing session with a dedicated axe throwing coach. Coaches provide a safety talk, demonstrate throwing techniques and are there to guide you through your experience. Once confident with the basics, coaches may introduce a variety of simple and advanced trick shots as well as facilitate games to crown a member of your group the ultimate axe throwing champion. We promise you'll be nailing the bullseye in no time and feeling pretty Bad Axe! No experience necessary, all skill levels are welcome.