Cleaning and safety practices
Fun & exciting Eco-Adventure with stunning marine life
See another island – Lana’i, the pineapple island
Excellent chance of seeing Dolphins, Turtles & Tropical Fish
2 snorkel locations
Explorer Super Raft have more snorkel time, less travel time
What's included, what's not
Guided snorkel tour to the island of Lana'i
Snorkel, mask, fins & fun flotation devices
Light breakfast of tropical treats of local fruits and breads.
Lunch, turkey wraps, chips & cookies.
Sodas, tropical juices, and bottled water
Live tour commentary provided in English
Transportation to and from Lahaina Harbor Slip 11 (meeting point) not included
Know Before You Book
All activities are at your own risk, rafting is best suited for the physically fit, outdoor adventurer.
Not recommended for children under the age of 4, pregnant persons, persons having recent back/neck surgeries or major injuries/issues.
Be aware there is No Smoking permitted on board the boat, or at the dock per State law.
This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
Check-in is 30 minutes prior to departure time.
Minimum age to join this tour is 4 years old
What you can expect
Explorer Super Rafts depart Lahaina Harbor Front Row Slip 11.
7:00 AM Check-in with a 7:30 AM Departure Time.
We have coffee, juice and water available for guests during check-in (30 minutes prior to departure) along with complimentary sodas, juices and waters throughout the trip.
After departing Lahaina Harbor, we head across the Au’au Channel to the Island of Lana’i.
Two (2) Snorkel sites are selected by our experienced Captain and Crew to provide the clearest and calmest ocean conditions. Dolphins are often encountered off the island (85 percent of trips) with lots of tropical fish, green sea turtles and occasional manta rays at the snorkel sites. Snorkel gear, instructions and safety tips are provided.
Includes: Lunch and Tropical Treats of local breads & fruits are served on-board at the snorkel sites. (Vegetarian or Gluten Free options are available when making reservations.)
The return to Lahaina Harbor is 12:00/12:30 PM for a total trip of approximately 4.5 + hours.
VESSEL FEATURES & DESCRIPTION:
- Explorer Super Rafts – At 50 feet, they are the largest in the state.
- Fiberglass deep V-Hull is powered by over 630 Horse Power from twin Cummins Turbo-Charged Diesel INBOARD engines – for the CADILLAC RIDE.
- USCG certified to carry 42 passengers, but we limit our trips to 36 passengers for comfort. Padded Seats and Large Bimini Top – for plenty of shaded and comfortable seating.
- 24-inch wide pontoons with hand lines and foot straps (USCG approved seating)
- RIDE THE TUBES FOR A GREAT ADVENTURE!!!
- Twin swim ladders for easy water entry and exit. Fresh water shower rinse. Even an on-board marine head/restroom.
- Complimentary Beverages on all adventures include sodas, juices & water.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Individually wrapped food options available