Cleaning and safety practices
Now Open with Three Amazing Theme Parks
Special Limited Time Savings. Purchase by April 27, 2021
“Dated” ticket options offer the best value
Park-to-Park Tickets - Visit Multiple Parks Per Day
Base Tickets - Visit One Park Per Day
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Admission to Universal Studios Florida if included with ticket type.
Admission to Universal's Islands of Adventure if included with ticket type.
Admission to Universal’s Volcano Bay if included with ticket type.
Access to select live entertainment venues of Universal CityWalk with multi-day ticket purchase.
Parking fees, food or merchandise.
Separately ticketed events or venues at any of the Universal theme parks or within CityWalk
Know Before You Book
Children 2 and younger are complimentary.
Access to live entertainment at Universal CityWalk™ is included with any multi-day ticket purchase.
If you only have 1 day, book a ticket with park-to-park access to experience the best of both Universal Studios and Universal's Islands of Adventure.
Many rides, shows, attractions, escalators, and parking structures are designed to comfortably accommodate guests in a wheelchair or guests with other special needs.
“Dated” tickets offer the best value, but must be used within a specified window based on the start-date selected. “Non-dated” tickets are not date-specific and can be used anytime.
Please refer to the Universal Orlando app for additional safety guidelines and hours of operation. There are times when the theme parks may reach capacity and additional guests will not be admitted. If your plans are flexible, consider visiting on a weekday when the attendance tends to be lighter.
Everyone is required to wear a face covering during their visit. Temperature checks will be required upon arrival, and guests with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or greater will not be admitted.
Tickets valid for residents of the United States only.
Universal’s Volcano Bay will reopen on February 27th from its seasonal closure.
What you can expect
Limited Time: Save up to 200 dollars on a family of 4 on select PROMO Tickets. Purchasing Universal Orlando Resort tickets is as simple as 4-easy steps:
1. Choose how many days you’d like to spend at the parks
2. Choose a 3-Park or a 2-Park ticket
- 3-Park Ticket - Includes access to ALL 3 parks-Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure PLUS Universal’s Volcano Bay
- 2-Park Ticket - Includes access to Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
3. Do you want the flexibility of moving from park-to-park anytime or would you prefer to visit one park per day
- Base - Gives you access to one park per day
- Park-to-Park - Give you the flexibility to go between the parks each day of your visit
4. Choose dated or non-dated tickets
- Dated - Know what days you’re planning to visit. Get the best value by selecting a dated ticket option and the start date of your choosing
- Non-dated - Looking for flexibility on when you visit. Have the ability to visit anytime by selecting a non-dated ticket option
In connection with your purchase of Universal Orlando products and your visit to Universal Orlando, including Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Universal’s Volcano Bay, Universal CityWalk, and the Universal Orlando Resort hotels, please be advised that you must follow Universal Orlando’s policies, CDC guidelines and the recommendations of health officials. Please note that any public location where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and Universal Orlando cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit. By visiting Universal Orlando, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance. When you enter Universal Orlando, you understand that you are subject to the Universal Orlando terms of service (including arbitration, class action waiver, assumption of risk, and infectious disease release of liability.
Some imagery shown throughout our website does not represent current operational and safety guidelines
Copyright, Restrictions, and Permissions HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR. (s20) *Additional Restrictions Apply. © 2020 MARVEL. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2020 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Individually wrapped food options available
This information is provided by our partners