Al Ain Full Day Tour with Lunch from Dubai with Gray Line
Cleaning and safety practices
- Drive across the Hajar Mountains to the Garden City of AlAin
- Admire the Old Palace of H.H. Sheikh Zayed
- Immerse yourself in culture at the camel race track
- Look out onto the beautiful Al Ain city from Jebel Hafeet
- Enjoy a sumptuous lunch in a local restaurant
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Children 3 yrs and younger are complimentary provided they do not occupy their own seat.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- During Islamic holidays some attractions mentioned might be closed, these dates are usually announced a few days before.
- This activity ends at Dubai Mall. This place also serves as the drop off point of this activity.
- Hotel Pickup is available from most centrally located Dubai city Hotels. please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 30- 60 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
- Tours depart between 9:00 to 09:15 (AM) every Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays only. You will arrange your exact tour departure time directly with the local tour operator after booking.
What you can expect
Explore Al Ain in an audio guided tour in English with free WIFI on board
Al Ain, the traditional seat of the Sheikhs, is perhaps the most folkloric of the main cities in the UAE, a corner of the world that encompasses old culture and tradition within the city's daily life till present day. It is in this beautiful oasis that you will be able to experience the desert life in all its glory.
Embrace all the rich culture that this city has to offer by joining our Gray line excursion which will take you after 1h to 1h30 drive to the Al Ain National Museum as well as the Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum. Learn more about ancient Emirati customs and traditions as you later visit the camel race track and the livestock market. The wealth of culture to be found in this formerly vital desert trading center includes bazaars that date back to the 18th century, where you can watch the heated bargaining and debates at the camel market.
Following this, we will head to Jebel Hafeet, a great mountain overlooking the incredible beauty of Al Ain city. We will explore the Hot Springs situated at the foot of the mountain, which are abundantly found throughout the region, and from which the water is said to have a mysterious, magical healing power.
To end the tour, we will have lunch in the city where you will be able to sample local dishes from the region before heading back to Dubai.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks and gloves required
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Individually wrapped food options available