Belfast Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
4.4/54.4 out of 5
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Contactless mobile redemtption at all stops
- Access to more than 15 stops around the city
- Experience Titanic Belfast
- Vouchers are valid for a year from the date of booking
1-Day, Belfast Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour in English
Audio guide in English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Chinese
2-Day, Belfast Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour in English
Audio guide in English, Spanish, German, French, Chinese and Italian.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children aged 2 and under are complimentary.
- Tour operates all year round, except on 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th December, 1st January.
- Tour duration - 90 minutes for a full loop, Frequency - every 60 minutes
- First tour - 10:00am, last tour - 3:00pm. Tour times are subject to change, please check locally.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months
- Important: Customers are required to wear face masks whilst they are on the bus
What you can expect
Enjoy an unlimited hop-on hop-off tour of Northern Ireland's capital city at your own pace on a red double-decker bus. This sightseeing adventure hits all of the city’s major attractions including its scenic parks and gardens, historic churches, and artistic neighborhoods. Belfast is a wonderfully cultured destination, and from the open-top deck you'll see it in all of its glory with 360 degree views. An audio tour commentary is available in 6 languages for those looking to do a deep-dive into the lore behind the sights.
At City Sightseeing we pride ourselves on offering a wide array of tours and attractions in over 100 cities and 35 countries worldwide, however, the health and safety of our staff and guests is our top priority.
In light of the current situation, we have introduced several new health and safety measures to ensure we can keep offering a fantastic service at all our worldwide operations while ensuring the safety of all. These measures will vary by location in accordance with the local governing guidelines.
- City Hall
- SSE Arena
- Titanic Quarter
- HMS Caroline
- Titanic Belfast
- St George's Market
- Great Victoria Street
- Dublin Road
- Shaftesbury Square
- Queen's University
- Eglantine Avenue
- Culturlann McAdam O Fiaich
- Falls Road
- International Wall Murals
- Spectrum Tourist Information Centre
- Shankill Memorial Garden
- Crumlin Road
- Donegall Street
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption