Chichen Itza, Cenote, Buffet Lunch, Tequila & Valladolid Tour
4.4/54.4 out of 5
- Enjoy Mexican culture in an incredible 1-day tour
- Take a refreshing dip in a freshwater cenote
- Marvel at the inspiring Mayan ruins of Chichen Itzá
- Indulge in an authentic Mexican buffet lunch
- Explore the streets of the colonial town of Valladolid
Meeting point Cancún
If you select this option, you can go to one of the multiple Cancún meeting points available
VIP Tour with Hotel pick up
Select this option if you want to be picked at your hotel in Cancún or Riviera Maya
Private VIP Tour with Hotel pick up
Enjoy a private tour just for you and your party.
This option also includes pick up at your hotel in Cancun or Riviera Maya.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- An additional surcharge for the use of personal video cameras must be paid to access Chichen Itza
- For safety reasons, it is mandatory to wear a life vest during the visit to the cenote (the cost is not included)
- Vegetarian food available for lunch
- The tour at Chichén Itzá will be only English or only Spanish. During transport it will be in both languages
- Alcoholic drinks are not allowed for people younger than 18 years
What you can expect
Fall head over heels for ancient Mayan civilization during a comprehensive guided tour of Chichén Itzá. Absorb fascinating information about the Yucatan Peninsula's past from a local archeologist, and then visit a picturesque cenote where you can revel in a refreshing swim. Discover the colonial town of Valladolid and enjoy a buffet lunch and tequila tasting.
Start your tour as the sun casts its rosy glow over the Mexican countryside. Our first stop will be at Mayan community restaurant for breakfast based on coffee and bread. Take advantage of this time to wake up for what's next, buy some souvenirs, etc.
Arrive at Chichén Itzá—a UNESCO landmark and an important relic of Mayan civilization. Discover why the huge city played such an important role from the Late Classic period into the early part of the Post-Classic period, and why it remained a huge center of pilgrimage.
Follow your guide while you learn all about the most important buildings such as the Pyramid of Kukulcan, El Castillo or The Ball Game. Enjoy this visit is filled with rarely heard stories, incredible details, and stunning photo opportunities. You'll also have free time to stroll this amazing archeological site
Finally, no visit to the area would be complete without a stop at a Cenote, a natural fresh water pool, where you can cool off and enjoy a quiet moment of contemplation following your adventurous exploits. Enjoy this refreshing, enchanting underground sinkhole, sacred to the Mayan people. Take your time to enjoy its magical water and also enjoy a tequila tasting.
Before returning to your starting point, you will also visit the Magic Town of Valladolid, a colonial town on the Yucatan Peninsula. Wander the cobblestone streets, take photos, and find souvenirs.
More you might like for your dates
Chichén Itzá Day Trip with Cenote Hubiku and Valladolid12h+4.4/5(3,768)Free cancellation available
Price is $64 per adult