Explore filming sites of popular movie Crazy Rich Asians!
Relive your favourite screen moments & photo-taking spots
Unfold the secrets of the city transformation over the years
Taste some of Singapore's best food described in the movie
Travel around Singapore in an air-conditioned transport
About this activity
What's included, what's not
English-speaking local guide
Vehicle transport for the tour
3 to 4 hawker dishes
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Optional food & drinks
What you can expect
The Golden Globe nominated movie, Crazy Rich Asians, has spawned a worldwide phenomenon and garnered fans from all over. On this immersive journey, visit famous filming locations where you can happily snap away because there will be many photo-worthy moments. At the same time, we take you on a fun history trail to visit other iconic landmarks, experience local cultures and learn about the amazing transformation journey of Singapore!
Please find the itinerary below:
Your preferred pick-up location
- Meet and greet with guide at your preferred pick-up location
- Known as the Convent of the Holy Infant Jesus back then, CHIJMES has since evolved into a heritage building that houses many dining options. The Gothic-style chapel has also been repurposed into a function hall where weddings are a common sight - including Colin and Araminta's lavish wedding scene!
- Having housed many notable personalities from Queen Bey to Queen Elizabeth, it's no wonder that the Raffles Hotel was chosen as Rachel and Nick's home away from home during their stay in Singapore.
- This is one scene that's hard to swallow. Here, Astrid finally confronted her husband Michael about his affair while they were on the way to Collin's wedding but things backfired and Michael stomped out of the car.
Asian Civilisation Museum
- After the eventful night at Gardens by the Bay, Nick met up with Rachel and eventually bent the knee to propose to her. Though she rejected him here, she eventually accepted him at the end of the movie!
Marina Bay Sands
- After Rachel finally accepted Nick's proposal just before she left for New York, they went for their grand engagement party at Marina Bay Sands and basically had a celebration so grand we almost thought it was New Year's eve.
Gardens by the Bay
- Who knew that we were allowed to hold a wedding dinner by the Supertree Grove at Gardens by the Bay. We can't even image how much the location rental would have even cost…. but hey, it looks amazing and we'd die to just be invited to a dinner party here.