Scenic dinner cruise in the San Lucas Bay
Outstanding views of the Pacific sunset
360-degree viewing deck & dance floor
Delectable Mexican buffet dinner with open bar
Famous landmarks & sea lion colony along the coast
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Guided tour by boat
Transportation to marina
Cleaning and safety practicesSee all
- Contactless tickets
- Vehicles and venues disinfected
- Personal safety equipment
What you can expect
Delight in a sumptuous Mexican dinner with the best possible view of the stunning Cabo sunset. Cruise along San Lucas Bay past the famous Arch, Lover's Beach, and a colony of sea lions as you enjoy an unforgettable meal.
Prepare for a memorable dining experience aboard the Sun Rider 100, a cruising buffet restaurant with a 360-degree viewing deck, where you can find spectacular views of the coast and ocean waters. Once you depart from the Cabo San Lucas marina, make your way to Land's End past well-known landmarks like Neptune's Finger, the Arch, and Pelican's Rock.
Get a glimpse of the luxurious mansions on the cliffs of the Pedregal community, a local sea lion colony, and the pristine Lover's Beach as you relish a buffet dinner consisting of delectable Mexican specialties. Wash down the delicacies with your favorite drink from the open bar.
After dinner, head up to the viewing deck and hit the dance floor as the sun drops below the horizon.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Individually wrapped food options available
This information is provided by our partners