Dallas CityPASS: Admission to Top 4 Dallas Attractions
Cleaning and safety practices
- Save time and money with one simple purchase
- Visit 4 top attractions including Reunion Tower GeO-Deck
- Easy to use mobile tickets
- Visit citypass.com/guide/dallas for attraction information
- Save 49 percent on combined regular box office prices
9-Day, Dallas CityPASS: Admission to Top 4 Dallas Attractions
Make the most of your trip. See fascinating science, important history, amazing animals and incredible views with Dallas CityPASS tickets. Valid for 9 days beginning first day of use. PLAN AHEAD - Most CityPASS attractions are operating at reduced capacity and advance reservations are required. Visit the CityPASS Travel Guide for more details.
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary at most attractions.
- Validity: Mobile Tickets are valid for 9 consecutive days, beginning on the first day of use, and expire 1 year from purchase date.
- Choice tickets: Some tickets allow you to choose between attractions. There’s no need to decide upfront which you want to see – choose when you get there. If you want to see both, many of our option ticket attractions offer admission discounts (see the coupons in the back of your ticket booklet)
- Mobile Tickets: Present your ticket on a mobile device (or print them) for entry to the included attractions.
- Travel Guide: Visit citypass.com/guide/dallas for up-to-date attraction information including reservations, entry instructions, hours of operation and helpful tips to plan your visit.
- PLAN AHEAD - Most CityPASS attractions are operating at reduced capacity and advance reservations are required. Visit the CityPASS Travel Guide for more details.
What you can expect
Discover Dallas’ best attractions at great savings and enjoy instant delivery of convenient mobile tickets. Perfect for multiple day trips, vacations,or staycations!
Includes prepaid admission to 4 attractions:
- Perot Museum of Nature and Science – General Admission & a film in the Hoglund Foundation Theater
- Reunion Tower GeO-Deck – General Admission
Plus your choice of admission to 2 of the following attractions:
- Dallas Zoo - General Admission
- George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum - General Admission
- Dallas Holocaust and Human Rights Museum – General Admission
Some attractions require advance reservations. Visit citypass.com/guide/dallas for up-to-date attraction information including reservations, entry instructions, hours of operation & helpful tips to plan your visit.
Cleaning and safety practices
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Masks required
- Multiple Locations Visited
- Dallas Texas
- Dallas Zoo
- 650 South R L Thornton Freeway
- Dallas Texas 75203
- Perot Museum of Nature and Science
- 2201 North Field Street
- Dallas Texas 75201
- Dallas Holocaust and Human Rights Museum
- 300 North Houston Street
- Dallas Texas 75202
- Reunion Tower
- 300 Reunion Boulevard East
- Dallas Texas 75207
- George W. Bush Presidential Library & Museum
- 2943 SMU Boulevard
- Dallas Texas 75205