Day Tour to Mt. Fuji 5th Station, Oshino Hakkai & Shopping
3.3/53.3 out of 5
- Feel the majestic nature of Mt Fuji from the 5th station
- Visit the Komitake Shrine of Tengu 'the red nosed Goblin'
- Enjoy lunch and view Mt Fuji from lake Kawaguchiko
- Drink directly from the sacred springs of Oshino Hakkai
- Shop at the premium outlet on your way back to Tokyo
Mt. Fuji Lake Kawaguchi Oshino Hakkai 1 Day Bus Tour from Ueno (Tokyo Bunka Kaikan)
In front of Jr Ueno Station's Park Gate: go to Jr Ueno Station's Park Gate and reach the meeting point.
How to get there:https://goo.gl/maps/Dp6scTGZY3DdYYpu6
Mt. Fuji Lake Kawaguchi Oshino Hakkai Bus Tour from Shinjuku
Shinjuku Post Office (in front of Shinjuku Post Office)
1 Chome-8-8 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tokyo 163-8799
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The tour schedule may change due to weather or traffic
- If Mt. Fuji 5th station is closed due to weather, we will go to Asama Shrine the entrance to Mt. Fuji
- Children 2 and under are free, provided they do not occupy a seat or need a meal.
- Depending on the number of participants, English and Chinese commentary might be given in the same bus.
- The only drop-off location available is Shinjuku (Shinjuku Station west exit)
- All departure location options are shuttle buses leading to the last departure location, 'Shinjuku LOVE Object'. If you don't want to ride a shuttle bus, please select the 'Shinjuku LOVE Object' departure location.
What you can expect
Join this experience to have breathtaking views on Mt. Fuji, a world heritage site and a symbol of Japan. You will reach Mt. Fuji's 5th Station, the highest point accessible to vehicles: here you will have the chance to enjoy the fresh air and beautiful scenery of Mt. fuji even if you're not a experienced climber!
After descendig Mt. Fuji, you will be heading to Lake Kawaguchi, the second largest out of the 5 Fuji lakes. You will be stopping by Lake Kawaguchi Craft Park. Away from tourists crowds but close to the lake shore where, when the waters are calm, you will be able to see Mt. Fuji and its reflection on the lake surface. Lake Kawaguchiko also offers a variety of colors that changes with the seasons. Pink Cherry blossom in spring, Purple lavender in summer, Momiji (red leaves) in autumn and the Silver Forest Festival in winter.
Get on the bus again to move to Oshino Hakkai (Springs of Mt.Fuji), a world cultural heritage site. Here you can find eight ponds, home to the purest water of Japan! The water, coming from the majestic volcano, is so pure that you can drink it directly from the spring.
The tour's final stop is Gotemba Premium Outlets: the largest shopping mall of Japan. There are over 200 shops including popular Japanese brands as well as luxurious international designer's brands. Gotemba Premium Outlets are located in unique landcape on the hills of Shizuoka Prefecture, the best spot to take a picture of Mt. Fuji at dusk.
Please note: During heavy snowfall season (October to May) the road leading to Mt. Fuji's 5th station will not be accessible. In this case, instead of Mt. Fuji 5th station, you will visit Kitaguchi-Hongu-Fujisengen Shrine, an historical, religious site that used to be the departure place of pilgrims who travelled all the way to the top of Mt. Fuji.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided