Denver Haunted Pub Walking Tour - LoDo
4.6/54.6 out of 5
- Combination ghost tour and pub crawl
- Hear chilling stories of Denver's former red light district
- Enjoy "spirits" and hear tales of spirits
- Take-home commemorative can cooler or cup!
- Visit unique local bars and hear all about their spooky past
Haunted Pub Tour
Live Commentary in English.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- You must be 21 or older with a valid ID to participate.
- At least 4 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Tour stops vary.
- If you have limited mobility, you should not take part.
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
What you can expect
Experience a haunting mixture of ghostly sights and pub crawling on this walking tour of Denver. Explore haunted bars and buildings and listen to creepy stories about the city's former red light district while sipping on a drinks at several local pubs.
In the late evening, meet your tour in the Denver's lower downtown, LoDo, and follow your costumed guide through the hidden streets of the city. Walk through the old red light district and listen to spooky stories about brothels, prohibition, murders, and suicides.
During your tour, spend some time in local pubs, including Celtic on Market and Union Station. At each place, enjoy a glass of wine or beer, at own expense, and hear more about the scary history Denver's past has to offer.
Cleaning and safety practices
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Masks required