Dine at Al Areesh Restaurant Dinner & Abu Dhabi City Tour
Cleaning and safety practices
- Private discovery of Abu Dhabi
- Dinner Buffet in Al Areesh Traditional Restaurant
- Departure 15h30 hrs with a private vehicle for your Half
- 20h30 Dining in the restaurant.
- 23h00 Drop off at the hotel.
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Children 3 yrs and younger are complimentary provided they do not occupy their own seat.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Abu Dhabi city hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 30- 60 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
- Tours depart between 3:30 to 03:45 (PM) daily. You will arrange your exact tour departure time directly with the local tour operator after booking.
What you can expect
Great value offer, where you will enjoy the dinner @ “Al Areesh” and discover the city with our multilingual tour including private chauffeur.
Start your journey by experiencing our hospitable Gray Line staff. Participate in Gray line's ultimate Abu Dhabi city day and take advantage of an ideal introduction to the largest city of the Emirates, which also happens to be the UAE capital. Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”. Our first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world; able to accommodate an impressive number of over 30,000 worshipers. The exquisite white structure is completely clad in marble, featuring intricate Islamic art and carvings, as well as extensive landscaping.
After this moving experience, we will continue our tour towards the YAS island and its RED FERRARI park. We will pass by YAS Waterworld & the YAS MALL.The remaining part of the tour will be devoted to a drive through the famous giant Saadiyat Island project where the LOUVRE and GUGGENHEIM museums are being built to complete the image of ABU DHABI as a cultural Arab capital before entering the Fruit and dates market in Abu Dhabi harbor.
We will drive then along the spectacular Corniche, past a beautiful paradoxical collection of gleaming white mosques, glass-clad offices, the Emirates Palace and its opulence , the palace of the Emir and elegant high-rise apartments to the tip of the breakwater for a superb view of the city’s magnificent skyline. Then we will move to “AL AREESH” restaurant for dinner.
Enjoy a great Buffet with a local taste at the heart of the Abu Dhabi Harbor in a great restaurant with authentic, traditional decor.
You will be dropped back at the hotel after the experience.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks and gloves required
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Individually wrapped food options available