View the tropical rainforest and beautiful waterfall
Langkawi Cable Car
The peak of Gunung Mat Chincang
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Within Pantai Cenang, Pantai Kok, Burau Bay and Kuah Jetty area)
Exclude Cable Car ticket
Cleaning and safety practicesSee all
- Masks required
- Contactless tickets
- Vehicles and venues disinfected
What you can expect
View the tropical rainforest and beautiful waterfall on the northern part of Langkawi. Visit the Crocodile Farm which houses more than 1,000 crocodiles and alligators. Different species of crocodiles are being kept in specific ponds, where visitors can have a thorough look at the crocodiles or catch the scheduled daily shows and feeding.
Continue your adventure by experiencing the thrill of being in the “longest free span single rope” Cable Car for a 15-minute glide through virgin rainforest and waterfall to the peak of Gunung Mat Chincang. Feel on top of the World - breathe in the cool air as your eyes sweep the dramatic “bird-eye” view of Langkawi Islands and more.
- INCLUDE entrance to Langkawi Crocodile Farm .
- EXCLUDE Cable Car ticket. Cable Car ride is subject to weather conditions.
- The Cable Car closes peridiocally for their Monthly & Yearly Preventive Maintenance Work (dates to be advised at the discretion of the management of Cable Car). During this period, visit to cable car will be replaced with an alternative place of interest.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided
This information is provided by our partners