Dubai to Abu Dhabi Sheikh Zayed Mosque 5hr Tour by OceanAir
Cleaning and safety practices
- Explore the realm of serenity, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque.
- Bask in the mix of cultural diversity and ethereal designs.
- Awe at the exterior of the mosque made with Sivec marble.
- Catch a glimpse of one of the largest domes in the world.
- Get wonderstruck at the world's largest hand-woven carpet.
Morning Sharing Tour
Enjoy a Morning half-day small group tour to Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi with a professional English-speaking guide.
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Pickup will be from 8:00 AM and 8:45 AM for the Morning option. Please be ready at the hotel lobby by 8:00AM. Afternoon tour, the pickup will be from 03:30 PM to 04:15 PM. Please be ready at the hotel lobby by 03:30 PM
- This Tour not available for wheelchair user.
- Children below 3 years free when accompanied paying adult and car seats are the traveler's responsibility.
- Complimentary pickup is available from Dubai city hotels, apartments, and Cruise terminal Dubai ( Port Rashid ). Pickup from Dubai Airport available from Holiday Inn Airport hotel. Pickup from Bab Al Shams, Al Maha resort, and Jebel Ali is available with an additional fee.
- The mosque is closed on certain dates, Islamic Festivals. The announcement of these dates are usually only made a few days in advance, and the tour can reschedule to another date as per your convenience
- All passengers must carry the Vaccination card while traveling. (Digitally or Physically)
- Any PCR TEST took in the last 14 days is fine whether from Home Country or from Dubai. (Digitally or Physically)
- Everyone must carry the Original Passport while traveling.
What you can expect
One of the world’s largest and most celebrated Mosques, the Grand Mosque of Sheikh Zayed is a wonderful Abu Dhabi attraction that lures people near and far. This tour is a great opportunity for those seeking to explore this amazing testimony of Islamic craftsmanship.
Depart Dubai and journey to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi by modern air-conditioned vehicle. Relax in comfort on the 90-minute drive with your professional guide. On arrival, marvel at the 8th largest mosque in the world.
Spread over 30 acres, the magnificent structure took more than a decade to build and now stands as a showcase for the United Arab Emirate’s Islamic cultural heritage. Roam around the site, where up to 40,000 worshippers can be accommodated at any one time.
Marvel at priceless features, such as the huge Swarovski crystal chandeliers, floral mosaics and artifacts of gold, silver and marble. Be amazed by the gigantic carpet in the main prayer hall. Measuring 60,570 square feet and weighing 35 tons, the carpet was made in Iran and is the result of the toil of thousands of carpet weavers over 2 years!
Take stunning souvenir photos of the complex and its awe-inspiring architecture, and get a better appreciation of the vision of Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, the late president of the UAE and the mastermind behind the mosque. Depart Abu Dhabi and journey back to Dubai for drop off at your hotel or designated location.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks and gloves required
- Masks and gloves provided
- Hand sanitizer provided