Effortless e-bikes to climb the hills of Barolo
Cellar tour and premium tasting of 4-5 wines.
Follow our scenic itinerary on the app
20km - 9 mi recorded itinerary
Explore at your own pace
About this activity
What's included, what's not
E-bike rental for 4 hours with helmet
Cellar tour and premium tasting of 4-5 wines. Comparison of Barolo
Recorded itinerary on Wikiloc Premium app, easy to download
Training at the beginning of the tour
Transport to/from the pick-up/drop-off point
Cleaning and safety practicesSee all
- Masks required
- Vehicles and venues disinfected
- Personal safety equipment
What you can expect
The e-bike tour in Barolo with wine tasting consists of following the scenic route that we have recorded on app, easy to download. The app works even offline, where there is no reception.
The itinerary will lead you to the winery in the Langhe hills where we book for you a cellar tour and a wine tasting of Barolo wine.
The itinerary has been recorded on anapp:
- download the app (14 days free trial) on your smartphone
- we will send you a link (or a QR code) to download the itinerary and follow it on your smartphone or on your Garmin GPS (alternatively, you can also download the trail file and store it into your GPS)
- the app works even offline, wherever there is no reception. You will get sound notifications and vibration every time there is a turn to take or if you leave the set itinerary
- included on this itinerary there is the winery that has been booked for you
The e-bike tour in Barolo takes place on the Langhe hills, across some of the villages where the Barolo wine is aged.
The pick-up point is within a 10-minutes-drive from the village of Barolo (the address will be provided upon reception of payment). The delivery of e-bikes at your hotel can be arranged for an extra charge (to be determined depending on the distance).
How the e-bike tour in Barolo works
The app on which we have recorded takes you on a scenic route with enough time to stop along the way, take pictures and stretch your legs. The e-bike ride is mostly on paved countryside roads with parts on gravel roads.
Moreover, the app works even offline, in case your smartphone doesn’t have reception and you will get sound notifications and vibration whenever there is a turn to take or if you get distracted and leave the recorded route.
Lastly, the app will lead you to the Barolo winery booked for you to a set time. Once there, enjoy a cellar tour and a wine tasting of 4-5 wines, including the comparison of different types of Barolo wine.
The e-bike tour in Barolo takes you the breathtaking Langhe hills with rolling vineyards of Nebbiolo grapes and medieval castle in the background.
While pedaling is still required, e-bikes reduce the effort even on the uphill roads of the hills of Piedmont.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided
This information is provided by our partners