Take in the panoramic views of the east coast.
Visit the classic Gothic styled St. John's Parish Church.
Check out the environmentally friendly PEG Farm.
Take in the oldest Theological College in this hemisphere.
Learn interesting facts about Barbados' plantation history.
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Shuttle to / from start
Two tour guides
Instruction & trail tips
High performance electric mountain bike
Helmet, backpack, water bottle
Complimentary rum punch & beer
Cleaning and safety practicesSee all
- Contactless tickets
- Vehicles and venues disinfected
- Personal safety equipment
What you can expect
Beginning at St John’s Parish Church, a classic Gothic style Church with wide sweeping panoramic views of the east coast, we head out along the cliff taking in the awesome vistas of the east coast and passing through the environmentally friendly PEG Farm situated on the picturesque Hackelton's escarpment. Utilising ancient tree lined country trails, the tour encompasses beautiful Codrington College, the oldest Theological College in the Western hemisphere and numerous historic Plantation Great Houses. Get your adventure on, you can’t miss this amazing tour!
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Hand sanitizer provided
This information is provided by our partners