Everglades Safari Park Transportation In A Mercedes Van
4.4/54.4 out of 5
- The tour is limited to 14 people
- Free luggage storage, bottled water, phone charging
- Miami Beach hotel pick-up and drop-off included
- Visit the top rated airboat park in Miami
- Explore the nature trails and wildlife exhibits at the park
Guided Airboat Ride
Live Commentary in English.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- You must contact THE MIAMI TOUR COMPANY at least 24 hours before your tour date to arrange your pick-up spot.
- Hotel pickup and return is available near all hotels in Downtown and Miami Beach
- You can store your luggage on the bus
- Special price for kids - and children 3 and younger are free
- Safety Update: The tour is limited to 12 people on a 14 passengers Mercedes Sprinter Van
What you can expect
Health & Safety Update: The MIAMI TOUR COMPANY has always had robust cleaning processes on our vehicles. We also limit the tour to 14 people in the Mercedes Sprinter Van. Reach out to learn more about how we keep our passengers and employees safe.
The Tour Details:
Start Time:10 am (hotel pickups start at 9 am)
End Time: 2 pm
Visit the top-rated airboat park in the Everglades – SAFARI PARK.
The SAFARI PARK admission ticket is not included. The ticket includes the Airboat Ride, Alligator Show, Nature Trails, and Exhibits. After booking, you will receive a link to buy tickets in advance, or you can purchase tickets after you arrive at the Park.
Great for families, you'll start the day with luxury transportation aboard a high-tech Mercedes-Benz van and observe the melting pot of local sights and sounds as you head west to the serene atmosphere of the Everglades. Once there, buckle up and set out for an amazing tour deep into the Everglades National Park on the only 45-minute Airboat tour in Miami (50 percent longer than other parks).
The Everglades Tour is perfect for people seeking a little adventure on their vacation; high speeds and tight turns combine the rush of an amusement park ride with the thrill of a safari. After the boat ride, you'll meet an animal handler and watch an alligator show. The experience is safe and animal-friendly, as the park follows strict National Park guidelines.
You'll also get the chance to chat with handlers and nature experts, explore the park by foot, and get something to eat at the snack bar before we take you back to Miami.
The MIAMI TOUR COMPANY is the only operator to offer this unique experience.
Please act promptly: this tour is popular and sells out in advance.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Masks required