Colosseum, Forum & Palatine Hill Tour with Skip-the-Line & Domus Augusti
Cleaning and safety practices
- VIP Access to the Casa di Augusto (Caesar’s Palace)
- Beautiful frescoes once enjoyed by Caesar Augustus
- Skip-the-line access to magnificent Roman monuments
- Full tour of the iconic Colosseum with an expert guide
- Up-close look at the ancient Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Children younger than 2 are complimentary.
- Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers on this tour.
- Maximum group size is 15 people.
- On some days it will not be possible to visit the House of Augustus due to closures or restricted availability. On such occasions, you will visit the House of Livia instead, where you will see many of the same features.
- On Saturdays the House of Augustus and the House of Livia will be closed to the public. On such occasions, you will visit Case Romane instead, where you will see many of the same features.
- The Colosseum has changed its admission policy to ensure that only 3,000 people are allowed within the amphitheater at any given time, meaning much less crowding during busy periods. Although our tickets are pre-booked with Skip the Line access, this may mean a slight delay on entering.
- The Colosseum is subject to occasional closures. The Colosseum administration is usually aware of this and informs us the day before or of a given closure.
- Due to Covid19, until the end of 2020, this tour will be amended to ensure your safety: Group size may be reduced. This will be amended as as Covid restrictions relax in accordance with local regulations.
What you can expect
On this VIP tour, we unlock the gates of one of the Rome’s most prized ruins, the 1st-century villa of Caesar Augustus. After learning about his life and enjoying beautiful frescoes, you’ll take full, skip the line tours of the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
Your tour starts in one of Rome’s most exclusive sights: the Domus Augusti, an opulent villa owned by one of history’s greatest rulers, Caesar Augustus. You’ll get an intimate look at his life and feast your eyes on vivid frescoes that have been miraculously preserved for nearly 2,000 years.
Next, you’ll step out onto the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill where your expert guide will immerse you in the everyday life of ancient Rome while showing you temples, markets, and monuments that were once the civic and spiritual heart of the empire.
The Cherry on top is a skip the line visit to the Colosseum. Inside you’ll enjoy a full tour that transports you back to the days when men fought to the death as thousands of spectators roared their approval.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitizer provided