Full-Day Golden Circle & Langjökull Glacier Snowmobile Tour from Reykjavik
Cleaning and safety practices
- Brilliant sights of the Golden Circle & Langjökull Glacier
- Natural wonders of UNESCO-listed Thingvellir National Park
- Spouting geysers, thundering waterfalls & bubbling springs
- Thrilling super truck excursion through rough Arctic terrain
- Exhilarating snowmobile ride along Langjökull Glacier
Tour without hotel pick-up
This tour option does not includes hotel pick-up in. Please be at the Reykjavik Terminal, located at Skógarhlíð 10. Please note: the coach leaves from Reykjavík Terminal at departure time so it is important to arrive 15 minutes before departure time. Live guidance in English. On-board audio guide with 10 languages (English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Finnish)
Tour with hotel pick-up
This tour option includes SmartBus™ hotel pick-up in Reykjavík.
Please be ready to leave outside your accommodation or nearest bus stop to your accommodation, with your proof of purchase 30 minutes before your selected departure time.
Live guidance in English.
In-bus audio guide with a choice of 10 languages (English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Finnish)
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Children 5 and younger are not allowed. Children 6–15 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Drivers must be 18 or older and present a valid driver's license on the day of the activity.
- If you have back, neck, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- If you are pregnant or have limited mobility, you should not take part.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- An additional surcharge of 7,700 Icelandic króna for single riders and groups traveling together with odd numbers.
- Please note that your tour will start from Reykjavík Terminal, centrally located at Skógarhlid 10, 105 Reykjavík.
- If you add hotel pick-up to your purchase: Please be at your pickup location 30 minutes before departure and look out for the green SmartBus™.
What you can expect
Treat yourself to an entire day of sightseeing along the Golden Circle—Iceland's scenic byway that covers 190 miles (306 km) of natural wonders. Visit a UNESCO-listed national park and see bubbling hot springs and an erupting geyser, and then embark on an unforgettable snowmobile tour of Langjökull Glacier.
Leave Reykjavík early to make the most of your adventures in southern Iceland. Begin by traveling to Thingvellir National Park—a site of consequential geologic and historic importance. Listen with interest as the GPS-sensitive audio-guide teaches you about the spot where a continental drift between the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates has occurred, as well as the grounds where Iceland's national parliament was established.
Following your explorations in Thingvellir National Park, head to Geysir Hot Springs where you can soak up resplendent views of geothermal fields and see an active geyser erupting before your eyes. Refuel with lunch at a delectable cafe along the Golden Circle, indulging in hearty Nordic specialties at your own expense.
Near Langjökull Glacier, climb aboard a rugged super truck and clamber over an Arctic track en route to the snowmobile launch site. At a mesmerizing location flanked by brilliant ice and snow, absorb a safety briefing and launch your snowmobile excursion. Behold panoramic views of the vast Icelandic tundra during your journey through this final European frontier.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided