Full Tour Daytrip at Key West With Boat Tour and Snorkeling
Cleaning and safety practices
- Pick up in Miami in a comfortable coach
- Fully narrated ride to Key Wes
- 3 hours boat tour in Key West
- 1 hour snorkeling
- Drop off in Miami
Key West Bus Shuttle only - 1 Day
Live commentary in English. This option only includes Bus Shuttle from Miami to Key West and back.
Day at Key West with Boat Tour and Snorkeling
Live commentary in English. Live Commentary in English.
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- 3 hour free time in Key West
- Same rate for everyone and every age
- Pick up time at 6.30am at the pick up location in Miami Beach
- 3 hours boat tour
- 1hour snorkeling
What you can expect
When people think in Key West, they often imagine brilliant sunsets, crystal clear waters and beautiful sandy beaches to breathtaking.Many visitors are eager to explore Florida Key and the coral reef and all the wonders it holds.
The island furthest south of Key West is located just a few kilometers from the largest coral reef in the country. This ecosystem of coral reefs is immense and extends the Dry Tortugas islands of the Gulf of Mexico to the coast of Palm Beach County, in the Atlantic Ocean. It is the largest living coral ecosystem US mainland. Hundreds of thousands of travelers and Florida residents make throughout the year to the coral reef to explore the fascinating and unique underwater world that is at the bottom of the ocean.we offer swimming in the warm tropical seas surrounded by colorful fish on the coral dam alone living in North America.
Our diving adventure snorkeling in Key West Reef provides customers with snorkeling equipment disinfected, instructions and advice of our friendly and experienced team, life jackets, water and soft drinks. If you only have time to do an activity while you are in Key West in Florida this time, be sure to walk on one of Key unforgettable. Sometimes the most basic things are the best. As for diving excursions, snorkeling, our adventure in Key West Reef provides the simplest experiences and the most perfect experience in Key West. Starting twice a day for a three-hour trip to the broad ecosystem of coral reefs, snorkeling off Key West snorkeling offers the possibility to see the famous coral reefs in Key West! Once you have taken a look under the water surface and you will see the beautiful multicolored landscape of coral reefs, you will understand why it remains the most popular water activity in Key West!
And as an extra, we offer a free open bar on the boat!!!
- 3 hours guided bus tour from Miami throughout Key West,
- 2 hours of free time for shopping, bars and restaurants,
- 3 hours boat tour with snorkeling, free drinks and music. No snacks or food included.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Key West Florida 33040
- Hampton inn hotel
- 1700 Collins Avenue
- Miami Beach Florida 33139