Glacier Lagoon (Jökulsárlón) Full Day Tour
4.7/54.7 out of 5
- Glacier Lagoon - Jökulsárlón
- Diamond beach
- Seljalandsfoss waterfall
- Village of Vík
- Secret Stop
Free pick up from Bus Stop 12
Departure from "Tour Bus Stop 12, Hofdatorg" at Thorunnartun 1, 105 Reykjavik.
Pickup at designated locations
Pickup available from many hotels in central Reykjavik and bus stops listed under www.busstop.is
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Warm, water & wind proof clothing is always useful in Iceland
- Children under the age of 8 are not advised to join this tour
What you can expect
This mind blowing day tour will take you on the Eastern coast of Iceland where spreads the most amazing natural wonder of Iceland: Jokulsárlón, the Glacier Lagoon.
Jökulsárlón is the largest and deepest lagoon in Iceland. Branching out Breidamerkurjokull, an outlet of the Vatnajökull Glacier, largest glacier in Europe, the Glacier Lagoon offers a different show every day with its floating icebergs, flowing down to the ocean and onto the nearby Diamond Beach.
Along the way, stop at the beautiful waterfall of Seljalandsfoss behind which you can walk. If the weather allows it, glimpse at the famous Eyjafjallajökull glacier!
An additional secret stop will complete this day of exploration.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided
More you might like for your dates
South Coast, Waterfalls & Jökulsárlón Glacial Lagoon Tour with Expert Guide14h4.3/5(186)Free cancellation available
Price is $162 per adultper adult