Sorry this activity isn't available on
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- You must be taller than 4 feet and 11 inches (150 cm) and shorter than 6 feet and 2 inches (185 cm), and weigh less than 100kg.
- Maximum group size is 5 people.
- You must present a driver's license valid for driving on the roads in Japan, such as a Japanese license, an International Driving Permit, of a Japanese SOFA License, on the day of the activity and at the time of booking.
- Duration: 1 hour or 2 hours.
- You will have a 10-20 minute briefing prior to the departure(mandatory).
- Check-in is 10 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
What you can expect
Please choose the 1 or 2-hour duration option.
Hop behind the wheel of a go-kart and travel the streets of Tokyo in one of the most unique ways possible. This tour lets you cruise by iconic sights like Tokyo Tower, Meiji Shrine, and Akihabara Electric Town with the novelty of riding in a go-kart. You can even dress up to add to the experience.
Your grand-prix starts in Akihabara, a neighborhood known as Tokyo's Electric Town and a paradise for anime and game lovers. Soon, you're cruising out into the streets of Tokyo, taking in the modern sights from a new perspective closer to the ground.
With an experienced local guide, follow them along through the city, catching sight of the iconic Tokyo Tower rising between the buildings, and passing by the beautiful and serene Meiji Shrine. In the massive metropolis of Tokyo, there's no shortage of places to explore and discover in your go-kart. At the end of your tour, make sure to fill up your tank before pulling back in at your starting point.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided