Your pass will be valid for 2 years from the purchase date.
You now have 60 days to use from your first attraction visit
Savings of up to 40 percent off attraction admission prices
Contactless Entry - use pass on your phone or print at home.
Go Miami digital guidebook to help plan your itinerary.
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Digital Go Miami Explorer pass valid for admission to 3, 4, or 5 attractions
Free Explorer Pass digital guidebook
Special offers and savings at local restaurants and shops
Cleaning and safety practicesSee all
- Contactless tickets
What you can expect
Soak up the sun from Key West to Miami Beach with your own choice of activities and tours. Go for a glass-bottom boat cruise to spot colorful sea life in Key Largo, rent a bike to check out South Beach’s Art Deco architecture, or visit the creatures and critters of the Miami Zoo and Miami Seaquarium.
Get your pass instantly on your smartphone (or print it at home) and enjoy direct entry at each attraction - no redemption necessary. Skip the ticket lines and rack up savings of up to 40 percent as you visit the best the Sunshine State has to offer. Your pass is valid for 30 days from first activation.
Your pass also comes with a free digital guidebook with visitor tips, hours of operation, and directions so you can organize your itinerary on the fly. It also includes a list of special offers and discounts available for Go Miami passholders at local restaurants and gift shops.
Your Go Miami Explorer pass grants you access to your choice of 3, 4, or 5 of the following attractions:
- Hop-on Hop-Off Big Bus Miami: 1-Day All Loops Tour
- Miami Seaquarium
- Duck Tours South Beach
- Lion Country Safari
- Jungle Island
- Island Queen Millionaire Cruise
- Bike and Roll: Full-Day Bike Rental
- Jet Boat Miami
- Everglades Alligator Farm & Airboat
- The Official Art Deco Walking Tour
- Zoo Miami Best Value Package
- Ft. Lauderdale Glass Bottom Boat and Snorkeling Trip
- Gator Park Airboat Tour
- Big Bus Miami: Night Tour
- Miami Water Sports (1 hr Kayak or Stand Up Paddleboard)
- Sawgrass Recreation Park Everglades Airboat Adventures
- Cycle Party Miami Wynwood InstaTour
- Senor Frog's Miami: One-Hour Open Bar
- Key Largo Glass Bottom Boat Cruise
- Conch Tour Train
- Island Safari Bike Rental
- Sunset Watersports Key West Parasailing
- Sunset Watersports Key West Snorkel Dip & Sip
- Sunset Watersports Key West 2 Hour Kayak Rental
- Sunset Watersports Paddle Board Rental
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Odditorium Key West
- Key West Aquarium
- Truman Little White House
- Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum
- ARTECHOUSE Miami
Cleaning and safety practices
- Contactless ticket redemption
This information is provided by our partners
- DIGITAL REDEMPTION ONLY - Get your pass instantly on your smartphone (or print it at home) and enjoy direct entry at each attraction.
- Miami Florida