Grand Canyon Tour & Route 66 Tour
4.6/54.6 out of 5
- Day trip to visit 2 breathtaking sites in the Arizona desert
- Stroll along historic Route 66
- Up-close look at the spectacular Grand Canyon's South Rim
- Small group van transportation with captain's chairs
- Expert guide full of facts and interesting anecdotes
Live Commentary in English.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 3 and younger are not allowed.
- Car seats are required for children 7 and younger, weighing less than 40 pounds (18 kg), or less than 3 feet 9 inches (114 cm) tall.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- If you have back, neck, joint, or muscular problems, or must have medical equipment with you at all times, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- Hotel pickup is available from select centrally-located Phoenix and Scottsdale hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Please be ready and waiting at your designated pick up location 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
What you can expect
Enjoy an amazing day with visits to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon and Route 66 on this tour across the spectacular Arizona desert. From the historic Route 66 to one of America's great natural wonders and National Parks, you get an up-close look at the region's iconic sights.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Masks provided