Puerto Vallarta Guided City Tour Lunch & Tequila Tasting
4.1/54.1 out of 5
- Comprehensive tour of Puerto Vallarta's must-see sights
- Sculptures, outdoor art & luxury yachts at the marina
- Architectural icons like Our Lady of Guadalupe & City Hall
- Mangrove swamps & canals, home to crocodiles & birds
- Tasty lunch & tequila tasting in rainforests of Sierra Madre
Private City Tour - Group of 4
Select this option for a Private Tour Experience
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 4 and younger are complimentary.
- You must be 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol.
- Pickup is available from hotels in Puerto Vallarta. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location.
- In order to inform you about the exact meeting point ubication it is important that you provided us the name of your hotel or acommodation at the time of the booking.
- Vehicles will be sanitized at the beginning and end of the operation day
- The operator will have Face mask and Antibacterial Gel 70 pct alcohol in the Vehicle
- Vehicles will not go to their maximum capacity
- Cleaning and disinfection of vehicle surfaces that are touched frequently at the beginning and at the end of each service
What you can expect
Experience the culture, scenery, and cuisine of Puerto Vallarta on a comprehensive tour of the city's must-see sights. Check out architectural and artistic landmarks around town, admire the coastline from the beach, and relax over lunch and a tequila tasting in the rainforests of the Sierra Madre.
Get picked up from your hotel and start your tour in Puerto Vallarta's marina. Check out the luxury yachts in the harbor, and pass by bustling shops and restaurants before making your way to the city's so-called “urban estuary.” Here, mangrove swamps and canals are the perfect habitat for migratory birds and even river crocodiles.
Then, head downtown to admire the beautiful brick architecture of the Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe, and step inside to see the marble altar crowned with an image of the Virgin of Guadalupe painted by artist Ignacio Ramirez. Swing by City Hall and make your way to the pier to see statues and sculptures by local and international artists, including The Friendship Fountain by James Bottoms.
Stop to cool off with a popsicle and a sweet-and-sour tuba drink made with coconut cream, and continue on to the Old Town and the beach at Mismaloya, a seaside viewpoint that looks out over the offshore rock formations known as Los Arcos. Finally, venture up into the tropical rainforest of the Sierra Madre, where you can take in the scenery over a delicious lunch of Mexican cuisine, washed down with a mango margarita and a sampling of locally made tequilas.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Masks required
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
More you might like for your dates
Guided UTV Ride to Jorullo Bridge2h+4.6/5(51)Free cancellation available
Price is $85 per traveler