Jack The Ripper Walking Tour - 6:00pm
- A Spooky Walking Tour about the legend of Jack the Ripper
- Find out the stories behind the Whitechapel Murders
- 1.5-hour walking tour of London’s East End
- Discover the history behind mysterious murders
- Professional Guide
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Under 16 are able to attend this tour at their parents discretion
- Departure Point and Directions: Traders Gate Souvenir Shop, 35 Tower Hill, London EC3. Come out from Tower Hill station and walk down the steps on the right, the departure point is located at the bottom of the steps on the right hand side.
- Days Of Operation: Mon, Wed, Fri and Sunday Start time: 6:00pm Finish time: 7:30pm. Return Location: Near Liverpool Street Underground Station. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time (5.45pm).
- Nearest Underground Station: Tower Hill Station (District and Circle lines)
What you can expect
Jack the Ripper Murders
The story of the Whitechapel murders is one of the great unsolved mysteries in the world. It is also one of the most fascinating and blood thirsty tales you will ever hear. It happened here in London in the year 1888. In the early hours of 31st August 1888 a man is walking to work down a dark lane in Whitechapel, he sees a shapeless bundle lying on the ground near some gates, curious he goes over to investigate. His gruesome discovery of a murdered East End prostitute then started one of the most famous man hunts in the world. Ripperologists and amateur sleuths to this day are still trying to work out the identity of a man they called Jack the Ripper. Can you solve the riddle on this spooky Whitechapel Walk.
Come along the trail of Jack the Ripper if you dare!
This tour will finish at approximately 7:30pm near Liverpool Street Station.