Japanese Street Food Class
Japanese Street Food Class 15:00
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please let the instructor know if you have any food restrictions BEFORE the classes begin.
- Please let the instructor know if you have any particular food allergies.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Returns to original departure point
- Departure time: 3:00 PM
What you can expect
Nothing extra to bring. Once you've put on an apron, you'll wash your hands and then we get started. Learn to make some favorite Japanese Street Foods: Yakisoba, Okonomiyaki, & Takoyaki. Plus we'll have Rice cooker cake with Matcha Green Tea icing for dessert.
• Rice Cooker Cake with Matcha Green Tea glaze - Make a cake from the rice cooker. Tastes like a Sponge Cake but ten times better! The Matcha Green Tea Glaze is simple to make & not too sweet.