Incredible activity kayaking through the coves
Take the photo report.
Our specialized guides will explain the environment
You'll receive a theoretical mini-course before to navigate
Discover the coast of volcanic cliffs from the sea
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Use of double kayak, paddle and lifejacket
Theoretical use and safety mini-course in sea kayaking
Explanations of biology, geology, history, culture and curiosities of the environment
Digital photo report during the activity
Civil Liability and Accident Insurance
Snack: bottle of fresh water and energy bar
Remote safe-boat connected by radio to the guides
Qualified guides in first aid and aquatic lifeguard
Transfers to the meeting point
Cleaning and safety practicesSee all
- Masks required
- Contactless tickets
- Vehicles and venues disinfected
What you can expect
In this adventure we combine a physical activity, such as the practice of sea kayaking, with the pleasure of enjoying and knowing from a unique perspective, the magnificent Cabo de Gata - Níjar Natural Park. Knowing the cliffs of the Natural Park and its caves from the sea, on board a kayak, is an unforgettable experience, since many places and corners can only be seen from this small boat.
The kayak routes along Cabo de Gata are so special because Cabo de Gata is one of the Spanish natural areas affected by a greater number of protection figures, both natural and cultural. These inscriptions are based on their geological, ecological, historical, anthropological and landscape richness.
- Upon arriving at the meeting point, and after distributing the equipment (lifejacket, paddle) and snack, the guide monitors will give some notions of paddleing, handling and safety in sea kayaking.
- Once the tour begins, we will gradually make small stops and take the opportunity to explain curiosities and geological, biological, historical features of our surroundings.
- During the tour, we can enjoy the unusual forms of the volcanic cliff coast of Cabo de Gata, we will visit navigable caves.
- Another of the most unusual formations of the Natural Park and among which we can navigate are the volcanic reef.
- A well-deserved rest halfway where we will land in an isolated cove will give us the opportunity to regain strength, hydrate and refresh ourselves for the rest of the trip.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided
This information is provided by our partners