Lake Nakuru National Park Full-Day Tour
- Huge diversity of flora & fauna in a vast reserve
- Opportunity to spot Leopards, Rhinos, Lions, & Cheetahs
- Thousands of flamingos nesting along the shores
- Expert guide to enlighten you on the different species
- Stunning views of Lake Nakuru from Baboon Cliff
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- At least 2 people are required in each booking for this activity to take place.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
What you can expect
Lake Nakuru National Park is a scenic gem of Tanzania, stretching more than 73 miles (188 km) along the base of the Rift Valley escarpment. Explore this natural beauty, home to a large diversity of wildlife—and a great spot for bird-watching—with the help of your expert guide.
Leave Nairobi behind and head to one of Kenya's two Premium Parks—Lake Nakuru National Park—a spectacular landscape of bush land housing a huge diversity of wildlife. Start your day with a visit to the large rhino sanctuary and witness the benefits of the Black Rhino breeding program, which was started in the late eighties and has since proven successful at bringing the Black Rhino away from the brink of extinction.
After lunch, spend time spotting birds in this incredibly diverse hotspot for seasonal migration, including the flamboyant pink flamingos for which the lake is famous for. Thousands of flamingos live in the park due to its abundance of algae. Take a safari drive for an opportunity to spot leopards, lions, cheetahs, and many other species before completing your day on Baboon Cliff, with panoramic views of Lake Nakuru stretching into the distance.