Las Marietas Eco Discovery
5.0/55.0 out of 5
- Chance to explore rocky caverns & wave-wrought archways
- Opportunity to kayak in crystal-clear water of Banderas Bay
- High-quality snorkeling equipment to check out marine life
- Deli-style lunch & open bar onboard
- Possibility of seeing migrating whales & playful dolphins
Las Marietas Eco Discovery,
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary.
- Children 4–11 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- If you are pregnant, or have back, neck, lower back, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- You do not need previous snorkeling or kayaking experience, but you must be able to swim on your own.
- A nominal surcharge for entrance to the Marietas Islands National Park is payable on the day of your activity.
- Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- You will arrange your exact tour departure time directly with the local tour operator after booking.
What you can expect
Snorkel, swim, and kayak through the stunning rock formations scattered around the Marietas Islands. Beloved by Jacques Cousteau for their rich marine life and clear waters, this underwater playground is an ideal place to spend the afternoon.
Meet up with your boat at a convenient departure location on the waterfront in Nuevo Vallarta or Puerto Vallarta. Enjoy a scenic boat ride as you make your way out to the Marietas Islands. When you arrive, don snorkel gear and jump into the water to look for graceful manta rays, leggy octopus, and scores of bright, tropical fish.
Follow up your snorkeling adventure with a guided kayak trip. Learn about the islands' geologic past and keep your eyes peeled for migrating whales and playful pods of dolphins. Back on the boat, tuck into a tasty deli-style lunch featuring delicious sandwiches and salads, or kick back with a drink from the open bar while your crew sets a course for your return to port.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Hand sanitizer provided