Guided LED Night Kayak Excursion in Condado Lagoon, Puerto Rico
4.7/54.7 out of 5
6pm: “Afternoon Tour” (No glow).
6:30pm: Sunset Kayak.
7pm on will be GLOW.
Our award winning LED Night Kayak excursion is unlike anything you've ever done before! Arrive and put on your glow paint, aka “War Paint” and snap some great photos. Your guides will then provide a quick “Kayak 101.” Ready, set, GLOW! Paddle around the lagoon enjoying the LED glow of your Kayak as well as the CITY LIGHTS surrounding the Condado Lagoon. These views are breathtaking! This is truly a great way to see the city from a different perspective and have an absolute blast while doing so. What else? Our kayaks have CLEAR bottoms, like a glass-bottom boat! This guided Urban Adventure is a “must do” when visiting San Juan. Don't miss out, paddle out, and “Experience the GLOW!”
- Arrive 30-45 minutes before departure time.
- Complimentary storage lockers are available. We are not responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen goods.
LED Night Kayak
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Kayaks are 2 person kayaks. Children must be able to sit up on there own in a seat (3 years old is the minimum age)
- Complimentary storage available, at your own risk. We are not responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen items.
- weight limit for two guests is 400lbs and for one guest is 275lbs
- Must be able to step in and out of kayak. Also, step down 2' off of dock as you enter/excit the water. Guides available to assist.
Cleaning and safety practices
- Social distancing measures in place