Medieval Lausanne: Tour this historic city & its architecture on an audio walk
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All of VoiceMap's audio tours are self-guided and users must bring their own smartphone and headphones to take the tour. We urge all our users to wear facemasks and carry hand sanitizer with them to ensure they're own protection and the protection of others.
- Museum of Contemporary Design and Applied Arts, Pl. de la Cathédrale 6, 1005 Lausanne, Switzerland
- Departure time: Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2021 - 12/13/2022Monday - Sunday:12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
What you can expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fontaine de la Justice, Pl. de la Palud 22, 1003 Lausanne, Switzerland
The first attraction on the tour is The Fountain of Justice. It dates back to 1557. It's been adopted by every generation since then as the meeting place in the Old Town. No matter the weather, you'll find people from all over the world standing here, waiting for friends, entertaining their children, or eating a snack.
Pass By: Place de la Palud, place de la Palud 1, Lausanne 1003 Switzerland
The Fountain of Justice is found in this little square where, on Wednesday and Saturday mornings, there's a farmers market.
Pass By: Le Grütli, Rue Mercerie 4, 1003 Lausanne, Switzerland
The tour passes one of the oldest restaurants in Lausanne.
Pass By: Cathedrale de Lausanne, Place de la Cathedrale, Lausanne 1005 Switzerland
The tour passes the Cathedral where you have the opportunity to pop inside.
Pass By: History Museum in Lausanne, Pl. de la Cathédrale 4, 1005 Lausanne, Switzerland
The tour passes the History Museum in Lausanne where there are various temporary and permanent exhibitions about historical and modern aspects of the city.
Pass By: Mudac, place de la Cathedrale 6, Lausanne 1005 Switzerland
The tour ends at MUDAC.