Morning Hot Air Balloon Flight Over Phoenix
Cleaning and safety practices
- Take in the beautiful Arizona Sonoran Desert like never before! Floating 2,000-5,000 feet over the desert in a hot air balloon, the 360 degree unobstructed views and peacefulness of flight is breathtaking. Following your 45-60 minute hot air balloon flight, guests are treated to chilled champagne and catered fare in the heart of the desert, the perfect start to the day.
6:30am flight w/o transport 06:30
6:30am departure time without transportation
6:30am flight with transport 06:30
6:30am departure time with transportation to Deer Valley Airport
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with back injuries/problems
- Not recommended for participants with broken bones or who have had recent surgery
- Passengers must be able to jump off the second step of a ladder onto the ground
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Actual flight time is approximately 1 hour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Returns to original departure point
What you can expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Phoenix Sonoran Desert Preserve, 1900 W Desert Vista Trail, Phoenix, AZ 85085
All hot air balloon tours check in at the Deer Valley Airport Balloon Ride Parking Area, unless the roundtrip hotel transfers option is selected.
Guests will float above the awe-inspiring Sonoran Desert viewing local landmarks, wildlife and plant life from above.
Pass By: Camelback Mountain, Phoenix, AZ 85018
Enjoy stunning views of iconic Camelback Mountain in the heart of the Phoenix Valley. You pilot will share the history of this fascinating city and will point out local wildlife and plant life.
Pass By: Downtown Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
You will be able to see Downtown Phoenix in the distance as you soar over the valley.
As you begin to land, you'll see a table complete with linens and china in the heart of the desert, a clue to what you are about to enjoy! You are greeted with a traditional celebration that includes scrumptiously prepared gourmet cuisine from the award-winning Vincent’s on Camelback restaurant. First-time flyers will be treated to the legendary Balloonists Ceremony that balloonists all over the world have been sharing for more than a century.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Gear and equipment sanitized between use
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms