Morning Quad Bike ATV Tour in Phang Nga with Guide
Cleaning and safety practices
- Exhilarating ATV ride along the rugged & mountain terrain
- Chance to see local farms, jungles & plantations up close
- Opportunity to cool-off with a swim at a hidden waterfall
- Enjoyable ride passing through river & scenic countryside
- Experienced guide ensures you have a safe & smooth ride
Live Commentary in English. Includes bottled water, seasonal fruit, and sandwich.
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Children 7 and younger are not allowed.
- If you are 16 or younger, you must have your parent's or guardian's permission and must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- You must be in good physical and mental condition to ride safely.
- If you have back, neck, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if minimum number of people is not met on the activity day.
- You do not need previous ATV experience.
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Kata, Karon, Patong, Kamala, Surin, and Bangtai hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
What you can expect
An exciting off-road adventure awaits you during this guided ATV tour of the Phang Nga province, known for its farms, plantations, and dense jungle landscapes. Cruise along a scenic trail and get to know this beautiful region, with a swimming break at a hidden waterfall as an added bonus.
Your day begins with pickup from your hotel and a ride to Phang Nga, where you and your guide go over a safety orientation and basic instruction about how to operate your ATV. Next, the fun begins as you hit the trail for an off-the-beaten-track journey through the countryside. The real adventure begins when the road ends and you get to drive your 4-wheeled chariot in a shallow river to a secluded waterfall, where you stop for a refreshing swimming break.
Cruise past rural farms and plantations, getting a sense of the importance of agriculture in the region. You soon find yourself making your way up to a mountain peak, where you take a short break to enjoy the cool mountain breeze and scenic views. Drive back down the hill and stop to enjoy a sandwich and some fresh fruit before your experience comes to an end with a ride back to your hotel.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Individually wrapped food options available