Mt. Fuji and Lake Kawaguchi Scenic Spots Full Day Bus Tour
4.4/54.4 out of 5
- Visit the symbolic Chureito Pagoda on top of Mt Arakurayama
- Have lunch at Kawaguchiko Craftpark and walk around the lake
- Oishi Park - Seasonal scenery of various types of flowers
- Saiko Iyashi no Sato Nenba, a traditional Japanese village
- Take stunning pictures of Mt.Fuji from various locations
Departure from Shinagawa
In front of Kokuyo Tokyo Shinagawa Office
1-8-35 Konan, MInato-ku, Tokyo
Departure from Shinjuku LOVE Object (from 2020 onwards)
Live Commentary in English.
Shinjuku LOVE Object (in front of Shinjuku I-land Tower)
160-0023, 6-5-1 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tokyo
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Depending on traffic, the tour schedule may be slightly changed.
- It may be difficult to see Mt.Fuji on days with bad weather.
- Please be at meeting point no less than 10 min before departure, the bus will usually not wait for late arrivals
- Depending on the number of participants, English and Chinese commentary might be given in the same bus.
- The only drop-off location available is Shinjuku (Shinjuku Station west exit)
- Please be aware that reaching the viewing platform next to Chureito Pagoda requires some climbing (stairs)
- All departure location options are shuttle buses leading to the last departure location, 'Shinjuku LOVE Object'. If you don't want to ride a shuttle bus, please select the 'Shinjuku LOVE Object' departure location.
What you can expect
Climb aboard a bus in central Tokyo and set off towards the Mt. Fuji area. On clear days, you will already be able to see Mt. Fuji from afar during the bus ride. Make the first stop at one of Japan's most iconic spots: Arakurayama Sengen Park. Admire the picture-perfect view of Chuureito pagoda with Mt. Fuji in the background.
Continue on from Mt. Arakurayama and proceed to Kawaguchiko craft park right on the banks of Kawaguchi Lake. If you prefer, take time to enjoy your lunch and walk around the lake as you take in the scenic view of Mt. Fuji's reflection on the water.
After this, head to Oishi park which offers seasonal scenery with various types of flowers. Finally, stop by Saiko Iyashi no Sato Nenba which is located on the banks of Lake Saiko. Take a stroll through the village and marvel at the houses with thatched roofs which will give you a glimpse into life in Japan in the olden days. Conclude the tour at 6:00 PM when you will be dropped off in Shinjuku.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided