Myrtle Beach Hollywood Wax Museum Entertainment Center
4.6/54.6 out of 5
- Chance to get up close & personal with your favorite stars
- Rescuing a trapped princess & saving the world from zombies
- Great entertainment value in Myrtle Beach all under one roof
- Perfect for family-friendly fun at Broadway at the Beach
- Dozens of priceless photo ops with A-list celebrities
Hollywood Wax Museum
Includes admission to Hollywood Wax Museum
Includes admission to Hollywood Wax Museum,Hannah’s Maze of Mirrors and Outbreak
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 3 years and younger are complimentary.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
What you can expect
Get the best entertainment value in town with 3 attractions under 1 roof—the only roof where you see the massive Great Ape of Myrtle Beach. Have a roaring good time at the Hollywood Wax Museum Entertainment Center at Broadway at the Beach and make great memories with family and friends.
At the Hollywood Wax Museum get into the action as you take pictures with your favorite celebrities. Along the way, you peak into the Prop Vault, dance with the stars, tiptoe through a laser maze, discover what type of villain you’d be, and be part of the Hollywood Scene.
Downstairs, have a chance to save the world from a viral attack in Outbreak—Dread the Undead. Make your way through a biotech lab where an experiment gone wrong turned test subjects into throngs of zombies. Your challenge is to rid the world of Alpha Strain, or at least, to make it out alive.
On the lower level, explore the inner-workings of the Castle of Savannah, and find out if you’re The Chosen One inside Hannah’s Maze of Mirrors. Hop into a modern-day fairy tale to work through 288 potential turns among hundreds of mirrored walls and archways. King Oscar and Queen Emmy are hoping you can rescue Princess Hannah before it’s too late.