Cleaning and safety practices
Breathtaking views from near the top of San Jacinto Peak
Immersive exhibits & natural displays at Living Desert Zoo
Chance to see sprawling estates once home to celebrities
Leisure time to explore the Desert Hills Premium Outlets
Experienced local guide shares intriguing info about sights
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Guided tour of Palm Springs
Admission to Palm Springs Aerial Tramway and Living Desert Zoo
Roundtrip transportation to and from Los Angeles
Live tour commentary provided in language booked
Food and beverages
Admission to attractions not listed as Inclusions
Know Before You Book
Children 23 months and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
Pickup begins at 6:30 AM and is available from either Starbucks at the Farmers Market, on the corner of Fairfax Blvd and 3rd St., or at Four Points Sheraton Culver City Hotel.
Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
What you can expect
Travel protocol during Covid 19 epidemy:
- Our dispatch staff will perform onsite temperature checks of each traveler before they board
- Will provide mask for every passenger at our meeting point
- Vehicles will be disinfected after each and every trip
- Hand sanitizers will be available at all times
- Due to social distancing rule will operate smaller groups that will occupy only 1/2 of the vehicle’s space ( max 23 passengers on the bus with 56 seats, or 7 passengers on a Sprinter with 14 seats)
From soaring peaks to bustling shops, explore the best of Palm Springs and spend the afternoon browsing the incredible deals at Desert Hills Premium Outlets on this fun-filled excursion. Along the way, make a stop at an intriguing zoo and keep your eyes peeled for the homes of famous celebrities.
Enjoy convenient pickup from your Palm Springs hotel and drive past the sheer cliffs of Chino Canyon to reach an aerial tram ready to whisk you over 6,000 feet (1,829 m) to an incredible vista just shy of San Jacinto Peak. At the top, stroll around in the cool mountain air, snap a few photos, and let your guide point out distant sights visible from your lofty perch before you head back down.
Make your way to the Living Desert Zoo and Gardens to spend some leisure time getting up-close looks at desert-dwelling creatures and finding out how seemingly barren environments can sustain an abundant array of plants and animals.
Grab lunch in the El Paseo Shopping District to refuel before you embark on a sightseeing adventure past the former mansions of entertainment greats like Elvis Presley, Frank Sinatra, and Marilyn Monroe.
Wrap up your day with the chance to meander around the myriad of shops, boutiques, and stores that make up the Desert Hills Premium Outlets. Browse hard-to-find deals and big-name brands including Coach, Dolce & Gabbana, and Giorgio Armani before you hop back in your comfortable transportation and return to your hotel.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitizer provided