Photogenic Stockholm with a Local
- This Experience is provided by a private localThe group is up to 8Come with me to discover the beauty of Stockholm through your camera lens!Join me on this city walk for the unique opportunity of experiencing Stockholm from an insider’s point of view and taking stunning pictures of it at the same time!Our walk will take us from the most beautiful spots in the old town to the impressive waterside views. While using your camera to capture the beauty of Stockholm, you will also come across local spots and hidden gems that a typical tourist tour won’t show you.Treat your curiosity by discovering an alternative side of Stockholm and all the unique beauty it has to offer!Don't forget to book the Experience at a suitable time to have the best light possible for the pictures!Ericsson Globe at Stockholm is the world’s largest hemispherical building and well worth capturing on a photo. Our tour will take us to several spots from where you can get good shots of this enormous structure!
Photogenic Stockholm with a Local 11:00
Photogenic Stockholm with a Local 17:00
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Humlegården, Karlavägen 32, 114 31 Stockholm, Sweden
What you can expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fotografiska Stockholm, 22 Stadsgardshamnen, Stockholm 116 45 Sweden
Let us begin our tour by this awesome museum with fantastic waterside vistas!
Pass By: Skinnarviksberget, Stockholm, 118 23 Stockholm, Sweden
This is the highest natural point in Stockholm with wonderful views over the city.
Pass By: Stortorget, Gamla Stan, Stockholm Sweden
Take your best waterside photos of both Gamla Stan and Kungsholmen from here!
Pass By: Parliament House, Riksgatan 1, 100 12 Stockholm, Sweden
You cannot miss snapping a shot of this magnificent edifice!
Pass By: Stureplan, Stockholm Sweden
Find your own special angle of capturing this enormous concrete umbrella!
Pass By: Humlegarden, Sturegatan, Stockholm Sweden
Conclude the tour at this picture-perfect park that has evolved from a 1500s royal garden!