Porto: 3-Hour Food and Wine Tasting Tour - Guided Experience
4.8/54.8 out of 5
Portugal has a Mediterranean and Atlantic kitchen full of products brought from all over the world. Thats why our gastronomy is the sum of many influences and culinary customs of other civilizations. These influences have enriched our culinary habits and helped us to discover new products
Discover the heart of a city and its people and learn about the essential ingredients and their cultural heritage joining us
This tour features a selection and variety of the best culinary delights that you will find in 5 different places in Porto. Walking through the most picturesque streets and the best places of its old town, you will discover the history of cuisine and traditional dishes as well as hear stories of some owners of “taverns” and more typical establishments.
Special coffee and a Custard Tart
Cod Cake and a glass of Red Wine.
Smoked meat, cheeses, bread, olives and a glass of Douro Red Wine.
Bifana (traditional pork spicy sandwich) and a beer.
3 different types of Port.
English Guided Tour
French Guided Tour
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- A small amount of walking is involved. We recommend comfortable shoes.
- Minimum numbers of 2 people apply for the public tour. The places visited for the tastings may vary according to the group size on the day of the tour.
- Dietary Requirements & Allergies: This tour is vegetarian friendly, but please note substitutions are not available for every dish. You must notify us of any dietary requirements prior to your tour date, same-day requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Alcohol Policy: Legal drinking age in Portugal is 18.
- This is a child friendly tour. Children ages 1-3 years are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Children from 4-14 years are permitted on this tour at half price listed above. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child with you.
- All customers with reservation must check in 15min prior to the tour start.
- This tour operates in the rain or any other wather condition, so please check the weather conditions and dress accordantly.
C'alma Coffee Room (Pass by)
Rua Santa Catarina (Pass by)
Av. dos Aliados 266 (Pass by)
Sao Bento Railway Station
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Gear and equipment sanitized between use
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing measures in place
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Masks provided
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Temperature checks given to staff