What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- You must bring a child safety seat for children under 8 years of age or 4 foot 9 inches (144 cm) tall.
- This tour operates rain or shine. The hike to the giant sequoias is dependent on snow levels and trail conditions.
What you can expect
The Yosemite National Park tour from San Jose is an experience that will leave a memorable impression for people of all ages.
The Giant Sequoias have inhabited the park for millions of years, along with many colossal granite cliffs. Board this one-day Yosemite tour from San Jose and trust our vastly knowledgeable Expedition Leaders to excite and inform everyone about the geology, history and wildlife that make this glacier one of North America's most awesome sights to behold.
This tour from San Jose begins with a pick up from the Fairmont Hotel San Jose and then departs east through California's lush San Joaquin (also known as Central) Valley into the precipitous Sierra Nevada mountain range. Become a modern-day prospect and venture through a 150-year-old mining town learning of its rich history.
This tour is the only tour that one can experience the serenity of Tuolumne Grove's giant sequoias! These arboreal wonders are the biggest living inhabitants on Earth. You’re going to need some great angles to that huge amount awesomeness in your selfie with these giants.
The beauty of Yosemite Valley. It is so Gorgeous and a variety of stops around Inspiration Point and the EL Capitan Meadow.Also breathtaking!!! Selfies are highly encouraged at Half Dome, Yosemite Falls, and the nostalgic Bridalveil Falls.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Hand sanitizer provided