Sorry this activity isn't available on
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- You must be 18 years of age or older on the day of the tandem skydive.
- Due to altitude, you may not scuba dive within 24 hours of participating in this activity. Please plan accordingly.
- The maximum weight for tandem jumpers is 90 kg,
- If a client is 60 years old or older on the day of the skydive,kindly download and fill out the provided medical statement by your doctor prior to clients arrival to the drop zones.
- You will not be refunded if you make a booking, but your clients weight and / or BMI are over our requirements. If you have questions about how to calculate weight or BMI, please contact us.
- Within 48 hours of booking this activity you will receive an email from our local supplier to confirm your chosen activity with the local operator and provide you with confirmation information. If you do not receive an email, please contact the customer service number that appears in your voucher.
- In order to redeem your voucher, you must present a valid passport or government-issued photo ID that matches the contact name you used when booking. If you do not present a valid form of identification, you will not receive admission, and you will not be issued a refund.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Dubai hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
What you can expect
Abu Dhabi Skydive offers you the opportunity to enjoy the exhilarating experience of tandem skydiving. Located between Abu Dhabi & Dubai, we are able to help you enjoy incredible views of Abu Dhabi, especially if you’re skydiving for the first time.
If you've longed to feel the rush of flying through the air at speeds over 120 mph, we offer the perfect opportunity for you to do so. After about a minute of free fall, you can either choose to pull the ripcord or have the instructor do it for you.
On arrival at the specified check-in time, please proceed to our registration desk.Here your clients will be welcomed and given registration and waiver forms to fill out. A tandem instructor and camera flyer will accompany the client during the experience.Approximately 20-30 minutes before client boards the plane, he/she will be introduced to the instructor, who will explain the process, give a safety briefing, show the best body position for free fall.The ride up is approximately 20 minutes, .A few minutes before reaching exit altitude, client will be harnessed to the front of your fully qualified tandem skydiving instructor,who will do a final check before exiting the aircraft from 13,000 feet.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks and gloves required
- Hand sanitizer provided