Snoqualmie Falls & Seattle Winery Tour
Cleaning and safety practices
- Viticultural immersion in one of America's top wine regions
- Stunning, dramatic natural beauty of Snoqualmie Falls
- Chance to sample regional wines at family-run wineries
- Visit award-winning wineries like Chateau Ste. Michelle
- Rolling hills & scenic landscapes of the Northwest region
Snoqualmie Falls and Seattle Winery Tour
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- You must be 21 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol. International guests MUST bring passports
- At least 4 people are required for this activity to take place.
- You must be able to climb and descend 3-5 stairs.
- The activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Select hotel pickup is available from downtown Seattle and airport hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call or email to confirm your reservation.
- Tour pickup time will be made available upon pickup location confirmation. Pickups commence 60-90 minutes before the advertised start time of the tour.
- Due to the pandemic winery availability is limited and locations visited may be subject to change
What you can expect
Explore Washington's viticulture and see the stunning landscapes that the Northwest has to offer on this fascinating tour. Visit award-winning wineries like Chateau Ste. Michelle, see the spectacular Snoqualmie Falls, and stop at a local chocolate shop for some tasty treats.
Head east from Seattle with an experienced local guide and cross the world's second-longest floating bridge as you make your way to Woodinville. Home to a diverse collection of wineries, ranging from small family-run establishments to world-class brands, Washington hosts one of the top wine-producing regions in America. As you visit each winery, immerse yourself into the local wine culture, learn about the fermentation processes, and discover the variety of regional wines.
After lunch, continue through the lush Northwest scenery of rolling mountain foothills, large horse ranches, and delightful in-season flower farms to reach an idyllic viewpoint over the remarkable Snoqualmie Falls. Marvel at the dramatic spray of this iconic waterfall and make sure to snap some memorable photos.
Your journey continues to Issaquah, where you stop at Boehm's Chocolates for some tasty samples of fine chocolate treats. Once you've tickled your taste buds and purchased any candies that you'd like to bring back with you, it's time to return to Seattle.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Individually wrapped food options available