Te Au Moana Luau at the Wailea Beach Marriott Resort
Cleaning and safety practices
- Ancestral Hawaiian stories told through lavish song & dance
- Three Course Menu served family style at your private table
- Pork roasted underground in a traditional imu
- Unobstructed views of the Hawaiian Sunset
- Stunning oceanside setting on luau grounds
Ohana (Family) Seating
Live commentary in English.
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- You must be 21 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol.
- In order to comply with CDC, State and County mandates, guests wanting to sit on the same table must be booked on the same reservation. There is a minimum of two paying guests per reservation.
- Check-in time is between 4:30pm – 5:00pm depending on sunset and is assigned per party. Your check-in time and table assignment will be emailed to you approximately 48 hours before the start of the activity. Please take note of your check in time.
- CDC, State and County guidelines must be followed, including social distancing and face coverings being worn at all times unless eating or drinking.
What you can expect
Attend a unique luau and witness the tradition of Te Au Moana—the sharing of ancestral stories through lavish song and dance—while enjoying a three course Hawaiian feast served table-side with the sparkling Pacific Ocean and other islands of Maui Nui as your backdrop.
A kalua pig is unearthed form the underground imu, signaling the start of dinner. Enjoy your sumptuous island cuisine, clink glasses with your dining companions, and celebrate the stunning sunset. As the evening falls, the show begins—bringing to life the tales of Maui's people. Watch beautiful dancers sway and men spin fire as music and movement create an unforgettable experience under the starry island skies of Maui.
We invite you to dine as the ocean sits peacefully before you, as it has for thousands of years. We ask you to dance under the Maui skies; the moon and stars await you, and we hope that you discover all the fascinating stories at Te Au Moana: The Ocean Tide, a spectacular luau experience like no other!
Dinner Menu (subject to change):
- Hawaiian Style Ahi Poke
- Sweet Bread & Taro Rolls with Mango Butter
- Local Green Salad
- Potato Mac Salad
- Oriental Noodle Salad
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Imu Kalua Pork
- Grilled Teriyaki
- Pan Roast Mahi Mahi
- Huli Huli Chicken
- Roasted Okinawan Purple Sweet Potato
- Garlic Edamame Fried Rice
- Seasonal Vegetable Stir Fry
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Sweet Coconut Cake
- Guava Cake
- Chocolate Brownie
- Fresh Diced Fruit
- Assorted Cookies
- Freshly Brewed Local Coffee
- Mighty Leaf Tea
- POG (Passion-Orange-Guava)
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided