The High Roller Observation Wheel Tickets
4.4/54.4 out of 5
- Breathtaking ride on the world's highest observation wheel
- Sky-high views from pinnacle at astonishing 550 feet (168 m)
- The wheel takes 30 minutes to complete one revolution
- Chance to look down over the Strip & Vegas' iconic hotels
- 28 glass-lined, temperature-controlled capsules
Daytime Ride Ticket - T2
Daytime Ride. Valid for 1 ride
Monday - Thursday 2:00 pm - 6:59 pm and Friday - Sunday from 12:00 pm - 6:59 pm
Starting on Monday, May 22nd, 2023: Daytime hours will be from 12:00 PM to 6:59 PM - Daily
Anytime Ride Ticket - T2
Anytime Ride. Valid for 1 ride Monday - Thursday 2:00 pm - 12:00 am and Friday - Sunday from 12:00 pm - 12:00 am
Starting on Monday, May 22nd, 2023: Operating hours, 12:00 PM to 12:00 AM – DAILY
Half Hour Anytime Ride Ticket for 21+ Adults Only - T2
A one-of-a-kind cocktail experience, Happy Half Hour cabins aboard the High Roller Observation Wheel include an open bar and bartender for one full 30-minute rotation of the wheel.
Guests must be 21 and over.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Your ticket is valid for up to three days after purchase.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Hours of operation: Monday - Thursday from 2 pm-12 am and Friday- Sunday from 12 pm-12 am.
- Tickets can not be redeemed on the following blackout dates: Nov 27-29, and Dec. 31.
- If you fear heights, you should not take part in this activity.
- Your tickets will be sent via SMS to your mobile device.
What you can expect
Go for a free-wheeling spin on The High Roller, a sky-bound adventure that revolves up and around for unparalleled views of the bright lights and landmarks of the Strip. Climb into a glass capsule on the world’s tallest observation wheel for a 360-degree look at sprawling downtown Vegas and beyond.
Leave the heat of the street behind as you step into one of the High Roller’s 28 capsules. These glass-lined and temperature-controlled pods slowly rotate higher and higher, lifting you up to a breathtaking height of 550 feet (167 m)—higher than both the London Eye and the Singapore Flyer. Walk around the pod, take a seat on a bench, and check out the multimedia screens as you ride.
As you spin, look down over the bright lights and revelers of the Las Vegas Strip, the spouting, illuminated fountains of the Bellagio, and the bold, iconic architecture of hotels like the golden Mandalay Bay, Luxor's black pyramid, and the sparkling Eiffel Tower at Paris Las Vegas. Beyond the city limits, gaze out over the red rocks for a distant look at Mount Charleston, the highest peak in Southern Nevada. With Vegas' clear desert skies, you can see up to 25 miles (40 km) out toward the horizon from the pinnacle of this towering observation wheel.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Social distancing measures in place
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
More you might like for your dates
Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour & Hoover Dam Photo Stop with Optional Skywal...10h 30m4.9/5(2,733)Free cancellation available
Price is $165 per adult