Live commentary in English. Live Commentary in English.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- This activity is not recommended for children 3 and younger.
- If you are pregnant, or have back, neck, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- Check-in at the dock is 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- All participants must sign online waiver prior to arrival at: https://web.wherewolf.co.nz/dbeg6s
What you can expect
Step into a scene that's straight out of Miami Vice with a high-octane speedboat adventure through the Port of Miami. Reach speeds of up to 50 miles per hour (80 km/h) as you cruise by the sun-seekers on South Beach, the massive cargo ships in the port, and the celebrity homes on Star Island.
Start your aquatic adventure with a blast through the Port of Miami, where you can leave your wake around the hulls of giant cargo ships. Roar through Biscayne Bay, past Monument Island, and over to Star Island for a slower journey past the multi million mansions of celebrities like Shaquille O'Neil, Elizabeth Taylor, and Ricky Martin.
Catch a glimpse of the house where Scarface was filmed and listen to your guide share stories about the island's ritzy past. Kick the throttle back up as you speed out into the Atlantic, passing by South Beach's energetic waterfront and downtown Miami's skyline before returning to the marina.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided