2 FREE KIDS WITH A FULL~PAID ADULT ADMISSION 9/15 - 12/15
4 acre flight deck offers the best view of San Diego Bay
Audio guide with narration featuring ship's original crew
One of the U.S. Navy's longest serving ships
Opportunity to view 29 restored aircraft on the ship's decks
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Skip-the-line admission to the USS Midway Museum
Self-guided audio tour available in six languages
Entrance to the Battle of midway theater
Admission to flight simulators
Cleaning and safety practicesSee all
- Masks required
- Contactless tickets
- Vehicles and venues disinfected
What you can expect
Your ticket purchase includes the following experiences:
Closures – For your safety, our below deck tour routes, guided Island Tour, “Battle of Midway” theater, simulator & Virtual Reality experiences, and climb aboard cockpits are temporarily closed.
- Hangar Deck and Flight Deck tour routes will showcase Midway’s exclusive collection of more than 30 restored Navy aircraft and the incredible views of San Diego Bay.
- World Famous Midway Volunteers will bring the flight deck alive with talks on launching and landing aircraft and the adventures of life at sea.
- Embarcadero Adventure Offers including discounts for other near by attractions, detailed below.
Climb aboard the USS Midway, known for serving in both Operation Frequent Wind in 1975 and Operation Desert Storm in 1991. Skip the lines with express entry and take the time to explore all the main areas of this famed aircraft carrier, including access to 29 carefully restored aircraft on the flight deck.
Visit the 66 exhibits, each steeped with the sights, sounds, and smells of the Midway's past. Step into the massive galley, tour the engine room, and walk through the private sleeping quarters of the sailors. Then head to the 4-acre (1.6-ha) flight deck to get an up-close view of the F-14 Tomcat and the TBM Avenger.
A day spent on board this floating city allows you to take a journey back in time with the original crew of the Midway. Listen to their voices on the audio tour as they offer firsthand accounts of daily life at sea. In addition, the volunteer docents—many of whom also served on the Midway—share their personal stories and anecdotes with you during your day of discovering a piece of American history.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Individually wrapped food options available
This information is provided by our partners